Bostyn and I went to my mom's place to go swimmin.. It didn't really go over that well. She cried about 10 minutes after we put her in the pool!! I don't know what I'm going to do with this girl! If anyone knows where I could find some TINY sunglasses, let me know. :)

We went back inside and took her out of her wet swim suit.. As you can see she was pretty happy about that!

After we fed Bostyn and let her take a nap, we decided to go back out to the pool. My mom's place has a cool kiddie pool so we dipped her feet in..

Once the sun went behind the clouds, Bostyn finally open her eyes!! haha :) I hope she'll do better at the beach next month!
I think Target has little sunglasses. Or at least they used to. She cracks me up, still doesn't love the pool eh?! Or the sun! Yeah, good luck at the beach next month! Hopefully it will be really cloudy for her ;)
ReplyDelete